Almost two decades late with whole blogging thing :)
Blogging is something that I always wanted to do, for at least 15 years now, but never started. This time I finally got some time (and will to do it). Also, got tired of all that "Dark Matter developers" articles popping all over the Internet every few months.
Basic idea is this:
- Every time I discover or learn something new, I'll try to blog about it.
- If I forget about something that I used to know, I'll write about it as reminder for me in the future. This happens more often than anyone expects.
- If I work with some technology that may be useful for someone else, I'll write about that on this blog.
- Every time I write some code that may be useful for someone else, I'll try to blog about it.
- Every post has to be maximum 500-900 words long, so that average person can read it in less than 5 minutes.
- I'll try to write at least one post every week.