IBAN tools 2.1.0 released
IBAN tools 2.1.0 include following changes:
- Updated development dependencies to latest versions
- Upraded various packages containing security vulnerabilities using
npm audit fix
- Updated deep dependencies that have security issues
- Upgraded Gulp to version 4 and all gulp tasks
- Merged PR1 - Renamed
- Added Vatican City State (GH13)
nullwhen non-string value is provided (GH15).
- Fixed issue with
extractBICwhen argument is provided in lowercase (GH12).
You can install new version using