IBAN tools 3.0.0 include following changes:
- Merged PR from @eemeli (Eemeli Aro) - removes country names from functions output. Country code is still present. This will reduce total bundle size. If you still need country names, please use
- Upgraded all dev dependencies when possible.
- Added node 13 and dropped node 11 on Travis.
- Added Egypt as new addition to official IBAN specification.
- Added countries that are not in official IBAN specification published by Swift: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Iran, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Mozambique, Senegal, Comoros, Chad, Gabon, Honduras, Morocco, Nicaragua, Niger, Togo, Central African Republic, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea and Guinea-Bissau.
You can install new version using